1/1 Photo of High Protein No Guilt Skinny Cheesecake
This is really good if you are trying to lose fat and maintain muscle. For whole recipe: Calories: 820 / Fat: 30g - 33% / Carbs: 22g - 9% / Protein: 112g - 57%
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
- 2Put the cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, whey powder, splenda, lemon rind an juice, and vanilla extract in a blender, and blend until very smooth.
- 3Pour mixed into a sprayed pie pan.
- 4Place the cake on the top rack of the oven and place a flat pan of water on the bottom rack.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes. Cook, then chill well before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High Protein No Guilt Skinny Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: