Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Muffins for those who are trying to increase their protein.
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped dates or 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 slightly beaten eggs or 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 grated orange, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add dates, raisins, and nuts.
- Combine remaining ing. and stir into dry ing. just until moistened.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minute.