Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Eating Hints For Cancer Patients Before During & After Treatment. Fruit sauce can be used in place of the fruit syrup.
- 1 cup fortified milk
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch syrup or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup or 2 tablespoons favorite fruit syrup
- 1⁄2 cup ice cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend at low speed for 10 seconds.
- To Make Fortified Milk:
- 1 quart whole milk.
- 1 c nonfat instant dry milk.
- Blend together then refrigerate and serve cold.
- Note: if it tastes to strong, start with 1/2 cup dry milk and gradually work up to 1 cup.