Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I wanted something high in protein so I put it together just as a trial. I liked it and passed it to others that have liked it.
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 946.36 ml coarsely chopped mixed nuts (Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans, etc)
- Preheat oven at 400 Degree.
- Beat eggs, Peanut Butter, & Sugar until creamy. Stir in the nuts.
- Drop by small spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake aproximately 12 minute.
- Makes aproximately 4 dozen small cookies.