Recipe by Steve_G
Not the greatest thing for you, but really not that bad. A cup a day isn't gonna de-rail your program.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Now this is something I can enjoy for a while (likely almost 2 weeks for the 2 of us!) & it was so easy to put together, too! GREAT TASTING DRINK, & a wonderful warmer after my morning walk with my dogs! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my 'Cocoa' theme in the Comfort Caft]
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup dutch process cocoa (european style)
- 2 pinches salt
- 8 packets Equal sugar substitute or 8 packets Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake everything up in a 1 gal zip lock bag.
- Put two rounded tablespoons in a mug.
- Add just enough water to make a thin smooth paste, stir until smooth.
- Add a dash of vanilla extract if desired.
- Fill mug with hot water, (boiling not necessary).
- Stir and enjoy.