This is a fantastic treat for any one on a low sugar diet, it'll never as creamy as real ice cream, but it does have a lot of flavor and is welcome change to the usual. Use it to replace a meal if you add the optional protein powder!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have your ice cream maker ready to go, with bowl handy in the freezer.
- 2In a blender, food processor, with a hand blender or a electric mixer mix all ingredients until well combined.
- 3Taste and adjust sweetness and extracts.
- 4Put a couple handfuls of ice cubes in the mix and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove ice cubes with a slotted spoon and pour mix into ice cream freeze.
- 6Freeze per manufactures directions.
- 7Can be eaten immediately or stored in the freezer in a lidded container for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High Protein Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 336.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: