Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I do weight training and found this while trying to get more protein into my diet without adding a lot of sugar or fat. These are good. Already light, but can be lighter if you use egg whites or egg substitute and light butter.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- Separately whisk milk, butter and eggs.
- Stir into dry until just moistened.
- In a nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with cooking spray, pour batter into 4 inches pancakes until all used.