Delicious, thick and nutritious breakfast smoothie. I'm personally not a big breakfast person, but they do say it's the most important meal of the day and I'm fine to stand by that. This will keep you full for several hours, and is high in protein and antioxidants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop protein powder (this can be purchased from supermarkets, health stores and drug stores)
- 1/4 yogurt (Greek yogurt or probiotic are best)
- 1/2 cup orange juice or 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate-acai juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (preferably organic but anything works)
- 1This is a thick smoothie, so add 1/4 cup of orange juice first (or alternate juice with thick ingredients), then add the blueberries followed by the yogourt. Raspberries and Acai juice go right on top.
- 2Add the powder and the remaining juice, followed by honey.
- 3Begin to blend. If you find the smoothie is too thick, add anything else you might want.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High Protein Breakfast Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: