Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 55 mins
A Sweet Fruit and Nut Bread that's High in Protein and Omega 3 fatty acids. The cherries are great for those with arthritis
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup soy flour
- 1 cup wheat gluten flour
- 3⁄4 cup flax seed
- 3 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup dried cherries
- ADD ALL THE INGREDIENTS IN ORDER.
- Use water at room temperature.
- Dig a hole and add the 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- Bury the hole mildly.
- SET THE BREADMAKER TO YOUR SWEET CYCLE.
- PREPARE THE MIX INS: Sunflower Kernels, Raisins, and Dried Cherries.
- WHEN THE TIMER GOES OFF, ADD THEM.