Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A healthy dose of protein, calcium, fibre are all rolled into this yummy healthy muffin !!
- 4 bananas (mashed)
- 2 cups oats (coarsely ground)
- 1⁄2 cup LSA
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese or 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup stevia
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Coarsely grind oats using a coffee grinder or food processor. Add baking soda to it.
- Using a hand beater or a mixer blend sugar, ricotta cheese, eggs, oil, till smooth.
- Add bananas, oats, baking powder, flaxseed and blend till smooth ( about 3-4 minutes).
- Grease a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray or oil.
- Fill the muffin pans 3/4 , sprinkle flaxseed on them and bake 12-15 minutes till done.