Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Food Network's "healthy eats" - http://blog.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2010/12/30/herb-mesa-banana-bread/?utm_source=feedburner
- 2 sweet potatoes, baked
- 4 egg whites
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Scoop flesh from sweet potatoes into a large bowl and discard skins. Smash sweet potatoes and mix in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.