Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs 15 mins
Submitted by Jennifer to the AllRecipes.com site. I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it was given good reviews. Posted recipe so I could find it on my favorite website - Recipezaar! ;-)
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup all-bran cereal
- 2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in order indicated by your manufacturer.
- Select the whole wheat or whole grain setting.
Delicious bread! I made this with my KitchenAid. I used all skim milk and no water and powdered milk. I also used wheat bran not cereal and added in some flax seed for additional fiber. I used 3 T. gluten as well. Thanks, wirkwoman1!