Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I once lived with a "health freak" who made these muffins with dates & sultanas - me being not so healthy, I substitute these with choc chips! Alot more yummier!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup unprocessed natural bran
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Rub butter into flour and sugar.
- Add choc chips& bran; mix well.
- Add egg& milk; stir well.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake at 200c for 15- 20 minutes.
- Lift onto cake cooler.
- Delicious served warm.