1/1 Photo of High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies
These are ridiculously good, all without the use of any butter whatsoever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Oil a large baking sheet; set aside.
- 2Mix first five ingredients until very smooth. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine
- 3Spoon on to a cookie sheet, then put in oven for about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove sheet from oven, let cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g