Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are ridiculously good, all without the use of any butter whatsoever!
- 1⁄3 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk (or soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup Fiber One cereal, ground in a food processor to a flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Oil a large baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix first five ingredients until very smooth. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine
- Spoon on to a cookie sheet, then put in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven, let cool on a wire rack.