Chef #1419037's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tins with Pam and set aside.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients, including raisins, in a large bowl.
- 3Blend egg whites, buttermilk, water, canned pumpkin, and splenda in a medium bowl.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until thoroughly combined. Fill each muffin tin 1/2 full.
- 5Bake 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Freeze leftovers and defrost as needed.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High Fiber Low Calorie Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 269.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: