Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups unprocessed natural bran
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tins with Pam and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients, including raisins, in a large bowl.
- Blend egg whites, buttermilk, water, canned pumpkin, and splenda in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until thoroughly combined. Fill each muffin tin 1/2 full.
- Bake 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Freeze leftovers and defrost as needed.