Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe has only a few ingredients, and is so good for you. i found it in a newspaper not to long ago, and have made it a few times already. it is so good! enjoy
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- salt and black pepper
- 1 large white onion, caramelized
- Cook brown rice according to directions with 2 tbs butter on medium heat.
- Caramelize large white onion (about 9 minutes).
- Blend everything together while still hot.
- Best served with tossed salad.