Filed under: Irish, Southern, Swedish, Soul food Total time: 28 min PT1680.0S Prep time: 10 min Serves 12
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and allspice.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl combine mashed bananas, milk, egg substitute, cooking oil and vanilla.
- 3Add all at once to the flour mixture. Stir until moistened.
- 4Put into muffin pans you have sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 6Makes 12 muffins. You can add raisins, nuts, shredded carrots, etc.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High-Fiber Cholesterol-Free Oat Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 98.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g