Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Bob's Red Mill.
Make and share this High Fiber Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together: bran, flour, soda and baking powder.
- Then stir in raisins and set aside.
- Blend milk, molasses, oil and egg.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir JUST UNTIL MOISTENED.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes or until muffins pull away from sides of cups.
These were delicious. I used an unsulfered molasses from the health food store for a richer deeper flavor. These were exactly the muffin I was looking for. Tender, moist, rich in flavor. I added 1/2 cup black walnuts (an acquired taste)for a crunchy texture and have also used craisins several times instead of raisins.