- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup kidney bean, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 15 ounces ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats, no-instant and uncooked
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat 350. Spray loaf pan.
- Blender - blend until smooth eggs, beans, herb blend, pepper and tamari.
- In mixing bowl, combine blended wet ingredients with remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce. Mix and press into loaf pan. Top with 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Bake uncovered 1 to 1 1/4 hours.