Recipe by Erv Kosch
A great mix of protein from the eggs and ham and energy from the breadcrumbs. I love to add a bit of hot sauce off to side to dip my eggs. The sauce really sets off the flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup ham (Diced)
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder (Granulated)
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray the pan with cooking spray to a medium-low heat and let the ham slightly brown. If you're going to add any vegetables this is the time to do it.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a non-reactive bowl (glass, plastic, wood, ect.).
- Slowly stir in breadcrumbs and spices until fully integrated.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook to liking.