My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sesame oil and chopped onion in a large saucepan.
- 2Place over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion starts to brown.
- 3Add the canned milk and chicken stock to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 4Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the coconut extract and couscous.
- 5Cover tightly, and allow to stand for at least 7 minutes.
- 6Spoon the couscous into a large bowl.
- 7Add the salmon, chopped scallions and ginger, and toss thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High-Calcium Salmon Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 326.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 19.3 g