Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Combine the sesame oil and chopped onion in a large saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion starts to brown.
- Add the canned milk and chicken stock to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the coconut extract and couscous.
- Cover tightly, and allow to stand for at least 7 minutes.
- Spoon the couscous into a large bowl.
- Add the salmon, chopped scallions and ginger, and toss thoroughly.
I used baked salmon fillets instead of tinned stuff and coconut milk as I didn't have any coconut extract, also threw a few veges in with it at the end. End result was really nice. May use a little less sesame oil next time.