1/1 Photo of High-Altitude Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 10 mins
The Wallaces's Note:
Since we live in Colorado, I'm always on the lookout for high-altitude bread recipes. It's so much easier than trying to figure out conversions or hope that the recipes designed for sea-level will work. This one turns out great every time! From the High Altitude Country Kitchen Volume 1
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat oil, sugar, and eggs in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and pumpkin, mix until well blended.
- 4Sift flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add to pumpkin mixture and beat on low speed until blended.
- 5Stir in nuts and raisins if desired.
- 6Pour batter into 2 9x5 inch loaf pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for 60 minutes at 350F or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Remove bread from pans and let cool on rack.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High-Altitude Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2382.4
- Calories from Fat 825
- Total Fat 91.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 3145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 365.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 208.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g