Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Canadian bacon,mushrooms & chopped vegies are additions to this creamy dip.Add more or less, your choice. Served with sliced meats or crackers,chips or fresh vegetables.If you don't want the bacon,leave it out.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Canadian bacon, chopped fine
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 white onion, chopped fine
- 3 teaspoons nakano rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons kikkomen light soy sauce
- 4 drops hot sauce (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon wasabi (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add olive oil to sautee pan, heat oil.
- Add bacon and vegetables.
- Sprinkle rice vinegar over vegetables.
- Cook until chopped onion is transparent.
- In mixing bowl, add celery salt, mayonnaise,cream cheese and soy sauce. Mix well with beaters.
- Add the sauteed vegetables and mix inches Add hot sauce or wasabi (Japanese horseradish) if desired.
- Cover and chill for two hours.
- Chill time is included in preparation time.