A breakfast or brunch adaption to "Pigs in the blanket".
Make and share this Hide the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Form sausage into 8 patties.
- In skillet, cook through.
- Remove to paper towel, reserving 1 TBS grease in pan.
- In grease, scramble 4 eggs.
- (I add garlic powder, pepper, and milk, but that's optional).
- Remove cooked eggs to paper towel.
- Using rolling pin, on floured surface, roll each biscuit into a large circle.
- Top each with 1 oz cheddar, some egg, and a sausage patty.
- Wrap and pinch biscuits closed.
- Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheet.
- Mix remaining egg with 1 TBS water, and brush over biscuits.
- Bake according to biscuit directions, but keep your eye on them just in case.