1/1 Photo of Hide the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits
A breakfast or brunch adaption to "Pigs in the blanket".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form sausage into 8 patties.
- 2In skillet, cook through.
- 3Remove to paper towel, reserving 1 TBS grease in pan.
- 4In grease, scramble 4 eggs.
- 5(I add garlic powder, pepper, and milk, but that's optional).
- 6Remove cooked eggs to paper towel.
- 7Using rolling pin, on floured surface, roll each biscuit into a large circle.
- 8Top each with 1 oz cheddar, some egg, and a sausage patty.
- 9Wrap and pinch biscuits closed.
- 10Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheet.
- 11Mix remaining egg with 1 TBS water, and brush over biscuits.
- 12Bake according to biscuit directions, but keep your eye on them just in case.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hide the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.9
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 405.5 mg
- Sodium 1824.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 42.8 g