Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is a great go to for a quick weeknight or weekend meal. Using already prepared ingredients cuts the prep and clean up time in half. Its one of those comfort food recipes that gets your mouth watering just thinking about it. This recipe is so very versatile given the variety of available ingredients you can really gear it towards your families liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In microwave cook chicken according to package directions. Cook spinach and drain; mix these two ingredients with the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Roll out pizza dough in rectangular shape. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 4Spread chicken mixture on half of dough lengthwise.
- 5Combine mozzarella cheese with grated parmesan and layer on top of chicken mixture. Fold over dough and pinch edges together. Shape evenly.
- 6Combine egg white and water and brush over dough, sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake 20 - 30 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hide and Seek Chicken #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 554.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: