Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is a great go to for a quick weeknight or weekend meal. Using already prepared ingredients cuts the prep and clean up time in half. Its one of those comfort food recipes that gets your mouth watering just thinking about it. This recipe is so very versatile given the variety of available ingredients you can really gear it towards your families liking.
- In microwave cook chicken according to package directions. Cook spinach and drain; mix these two ingredients with the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out pizza dough in rectangular shape. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Spread chicken mixture on half of dough lengthwise.
- Combine mozzarella cheese with grated parmesan and layer on top of chicken mixture. Fold over dough and pinch edges together. Shape evenly.
- Combine egg white and water and brush over dough, sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes until golden brown.