Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nicely flavored wrap sandwich.
- 1 cup ranch dressing (I like Hidden Valley)
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (10 in)
- 10 ounces cheese slices, your preference
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces turkey breast, slices
- 2 avocados, sliced thin
- alfalfa sprout
- Blend together the dressing and cream cheese.
- Spread evenly on tortillas.
- Evenly lay turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts, leaving a 1 inch border around the edges of tortilla.
- Fold the bottom edge toward center and firmly roll away from you until completely done.
- Place seam side down and cut in half diagonally.
Yum! Great lunch when you want something different than a sandwich! It's a keeper!
Delicious wrap or pinwheel appetizer! I used swiss cheese and it paired so nicely! I skipped the avocado (personal preference), but I can see what a great additive it would be. There's no kidding about leaving a full one inch border around the edges of the tortilla. The filling is packed, so it really spills out when you're folding it if you try to cheat and spread the toppings passed that guideline a little. :) I might even try to spread the mix between 5 or 6 tortillas next time, since my 4 wraps were so full. Thanks very much for the recipe!
This wrap is fantastic! Love the cream cheese and ranch dressing together. I used veggie flour tortillas and alot of alfalfa sprouts. I used swiss cheese. Just added some salt and pepper and enjoyed a great lunch. Thanks for sharing this recipe I will be making this again!