1 hr 5 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Meatballs stuffed with ranchified gooey cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1The marinara sauce may be purchased, but home made is better.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°.
- 3Put the sauce in a large saucier and turn the heat on low.
- 4Chop the shallots, you want about 3/4 cup.
- 5Grate the parmesean cheese.
- 6Next make the meatballs by putting in a large bowl the chuck, pork, bread crumbs, shallots, egg, parmesean cheese, salt, parsley, pepper, oregano, sweet basil, red pepper and garlic powder in a big bowl.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Now make the filling.
- 9Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature.
- 10Cook the bacon until crispy, drain on paper towels and crumble.
- 11Next shred the mozarella,.
- 12In a medium bowl put the mozarella, softened cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix.
- 13Whip together with an electric mixer.
- 14Il want to have about 1/4 cup of meat mixture per meatball, but what ever size you like is just fine.
- 15Scoop out 1/4 cup meatball mixture, flattento a disc in the palm of your hand.
- 16Spoon in the middle of the disc about 2 teaspoons of cheese mixture.
- 17Form the meat disc around the cheese filling and repeat until all ingredients are used up.
- 18Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until browned, add to sauce and simmer for 15 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Stuffed Meatballs #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 751.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix