Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've had these at 2 different parties and they are to die for! Super delicious and easy to make! Not exactly sure where the recipe is from, they both got it from another party....lol
- 40 wonton wrappers (make sure they are wonton wrappers not eggroll wrappers)
- 2 cups cooked farmer sausage (cook with skin on, butterflied. then scrape out meat and crumble)
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (light or regular, doesnt matter)
- -Oil MINI muffin tins (make sure they are mini, it will make a difference) with vegetable oil.
- -Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface and brush with oil.
- -Place oiled wrappers into tins with un-oiled side to the outside of the tin (so that both sides have oil).
- -Bake the empty wrappers at 350 F for 5 minutes or until golden. They may not look fully cooked and that is okay; you will put them back into the oven later.
- -Mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl. (This can also be mixed ahead of time and put in the fridge .).
- -Place about a tbsp in each wonton.
- -Bake in the oven at 350 F for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and they look yummy!
- -prep time includes time to cook farmer sausage.