Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe won 1st place in the Erie County Fair, 2003 and was entered by Mary Lorigo.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 X 12-inch pan.
- Cook spinach as directed on package.
- Drain well.
- Stir in eggs and cream cheese until mixed well.
- Add sour cream.
- Continue to mix after each ingredient is added.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before cutting into squares.