Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I went to my local Wal-mart superstore and this is the sample they had out. It was so good, and better yet so simple! The cook time is the chill time. I'm guesstimating on servings.
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (i recommend taco bell)
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with assorted chips, crackers, and cut up veggies.
Adopted for PAC Spring '09. Great recipe that we really loved. I will be preparing this one often. Thanks for posting.
This is really good!! I have put salsa in sour cream before but never with ranch dip mix. A very tasty combination. I used bot potato chips and tortilla chips with this. I will be making this a lot. Thanks for sharing your recipe Shapeweaver. Made for PAC Fall '08
We love this dip at our house! It is very quick and easy to make and really hits the spot.