Recipe by VanessaNLana
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is a take on a "White Spinach Pizza." We are substituting alfredo sauce with a Hidden Valley Greek Ranch sauce.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2-1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 12 -16 ounces Greek yogurt (depending on how saucy you like your pizza)
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) packetof great value pizza dough mix (or any other)
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- lemon zest (optional)
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee diced chicken chunks in a pan, set aside.
- Prepare pizza dough mix according to directions on the box. Brush dough with olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix Greek yogurt and packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix. Spread on pizza dough according to how much sauce you like on your pizza. You can use any leftover sauce for dipping!
- Spread parmesan cheese over pizza.
- Spread spinach over cheese.
- Place tomatoes on pizza. As many or as little as you like, or none at all.
- Sprinkle cooked chicken on top of all the other toppings.
- Cook according to temperature and time on the pizza dough box, or until browned.
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, optional.
- Cut into 6 or more slices, depending on size.
- Serve and enjoy!