Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe is a take on a "White Spinach Pizza." We are substituting alfredo sauce with a Hidden Valley Greek Ranch sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2-1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 12 -16 ounces Greek yogurt (depending on how saucy you like your pizza)
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) packet of great value pizza dough mix (or any other)
- 1 medium tomato, sliced (optional)
- lemon zest (optional)
- olive oil
- 1Sautee diced chicken chunks in a pan, set aside.
- 2Prepare pizza dough mix according to directions on the box. Brush dough with olive oil.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix Greek yogurt and packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix. Spread on pizza dough according to how much sauce you like on your pizza. You can use any leftover sauce for dipping!
- 4Spread parmesan cheese over pizza.
- 5Spread spinach over cheese.
- 6Place tomatoes on pizza. As many or as little as you like, or none at all.
- 7Sprinkle cooked chicken on top of all the other toppings.
- 8Cook according to temperature and time on the pizza dough box, or until browned.
- 9Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 5 - 10 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with lemon zest, optional.
- 11Cut into 6 or more slices, depending on size.
- 12Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Ranch White Pizza With Spinach and Chicken #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.5
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 801.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
pizza dough mix