Prep 75 hrs
Cook 15 mins
I found this on the Hidden Valley Ranch website and I am posting for safe keeping. Anything that is made with ranch dressing mix is usually a hit with our family! MINIMUM marinating time is included in the prep.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb flank steaks or 1 lb skirt steak, about 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 large flour tortillas, warmed
- guacamole, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- picante sauce, for serving
- 3 limes, juice of, for serving
- lime wedge (to garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, lime juice, and seasoning mix and stir until emulsified.
- Pour mixture over steak and turn to evenly coat. Chill covered for at least 1 hour (overnight is best).
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill the steak for 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Let the steak rest covered for 5 minutes before slicing into thick strips.
- Warm the tortillas and serve with the steak, guacamole, sour cream, picante sauce, along with the lime wedges.