These are easy to make you can do the wonton wraps the day or so ahead and have the sausage mixture made in advance then just 5 minutes before serving you fill the wraps and pop them in the oven. For a lighter exterior I prefer to use Spring Roll wraps. Use your regular pork breakfast sausage. if you wish use Italian sausage or bratwurst
- 1 lb cooked crumbled sausage meat, casings removed (2 cups cooked)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup hidden valley original ranch salad dressing, prepared from mix
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 (60 count) package wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine drained cooked sausage meat with the cheeses, salad dressing, olives and red pepper
- Lightly oil mini muffin tins and press a wrap in each tine so there are 4 wings sticking out
- Brush with oil bake 5 minutes until golden, remove wraps from pan, place on a baking sheet
- Fill wraps with the sausage, cheese mixture
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly& brown.