I got this from the Hidden Valley Dressing box and always serve it. I couldn't find it here and I needed the nutritional stats, so I'm adding it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix (1 pkg)
- Cut potatoes into small pieces. Place is ziploc gallon bag.
- Add oil. Zip bag with air. Mix well.
- Add mix. Zip bag. Shake well.
- Place on a no-stick foil in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn, cook another 10-20 minutes Serve.
Quick and easy, when you really don't have much food in the house.
These were so good! I guess I've never seen the recipe before but I'm glad I tried it out. My husband and I loved it! I loved the flavor so much next time I might even double the ranch packages
What a wonderful way to dress up plain potatoes. We all really liked this dish, and I know I will make this quite often. Made for New Kids On The Block tag game May 2009.