Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this from the Hidden Valley Dressing box and always serve it. I couldn't find it here and I needed the nutritional stats, so I'm adding it!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix (1 pkg)
- Cut potatoes into small pieces. Place is ziploc gallon bag.
- Add oil. Zip bag with air. Mix well.
- Add mix. Zip bag. Shake well.
- Place on a no-stick foil in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn, cook another 10-20 minutes Serve.
These are fantastic! We add leftover ham to them and once it finishes cooking we add cheese on top. It is SO good!
Quick and easy, when you really don't have much food in the house.
These were so good! I guess I've never seen the recipe before but I'm glad I tried it out. My husband and I loved it! I loved the flavor so much next time I might even double the ranch packages