Prep 40 mins
Cook 35 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe reminds me of eating chowder bowls on rainy days with my mom. What I love about this recipe is that it's portable!
- 5 large red potatoes (cleaned and quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 cup water (just enough to mash potatoes) or 1⁄2 cup milk (just enough to mash potatoes)
- 3 ounces brie cheese or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup medium frozen shrimp, chopped (use the fully cooked variety )
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed according to directions
- flour, for rolling out pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, for dipping
- In a large pot put potatoes and enough water to cover them on the stove over medium to high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- To potatoes add yogurt, Hidden Valley Ranch mix, and milk or water. Beat until mashed.
- Add corn, cheese, and shrimp. Blend together.
- Cut dough into fourths. Roll out each fourth using a little bit of flour, so it doesn’t stick.
- Put about ½ cup to ¾ of filling into each fourth. I like to add a slice of Brie for good measure! Fold the dough over and crimp the edges.
- Place “pockets” on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brush olive oil onto each pocket.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35minutes.