Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These are wonderful snacks, great to serve at BBQ's...everyone will love these, and they are quite simple to prepare.
- 28.34 g packagehidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (48 inch) flour tortillas
- 113.39 g jar diced pimentos
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 63.78 g cansliced black olives
- In a bowl, mix the first 3 ingredients.
- Evenly divide, and spread the mixed mixture between the 4 the tortillas.
- Drain the pimientos, chilies and olives, and blot on a paper towel to dry; mix the 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the tortillas very tightly.
- Chill for minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove frome fridge; cut the rolled tortillas into 1-inch pieces (discard the ends if desired).
- Serve with spirals facing upwards-- delicious!
I love Kittencals recipes, but I am sorry this one just is not good. Followed the recipe to a tee. Too much cream cheese, and the combination of green chiles, pimentos, olives & green onions, which sounded great, but was a total taste "yuck" for us.
This recipe was yummylicious!!!! I am a veg so I used non dairy (tofutti brand) cream cheese but that's the only alteration I made. I served these to a housefull of people, kids to the elderely and everyone loved them!! Definitely a keeper, thanks for posting.
I made these for my family's holiday dinner, and everyone really loved them. They're very easy to make, and just as easy to eat...all in all, a real crowd pleaser! Most people like them by themselves, but they are also very good on Ritz crackers.