Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really good to snack on, but be careful, they are quite addictive.
- 177.44-236.59 ml salad oil
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1.23 ml lemon pepper
- 2.46-4.92 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 340.19-453.59 g oyster crackers
- Mix salad oil and dressing mix together.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat.
- Place in a warm oven for 15-20 minutes.
Delicious! I actually substituted fried chicken wings for the oyster crackers, and then instead of the Ranch seasoning and other flavorings I dipped them in hot sauce. Then I ate them dipped in Bleu Cheese dressing. A real keeper!
These are delicious! The only reason I am giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because I think that there is too much oil. I will do about 1/2 the amount of oil next time and see how it turns out. Otherwise, I will be making these again.
This is a five star recipe. I fix this a lot of the holiday's. I use 3/4 cup of oil. Everyone always loves eating it. Thanks for posting.