missy wein's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a Zesty and very juicy way to make fried chicken with a Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix Taste and a mouthwatering texture. No One can resist this after they have tasted it. Passed down through my family, It is one of our favorites. I hope you all enjoy Southern Milk fried chicken with Hidden Valley Original Seasoning mix Coating, Great for a Family dinner or Picnic Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1remove skin from chicken breasts if desired.
- 2in a medium bowl beat 3 eggs and 3T of Milk set aside.
- 3in a shallow bowl mix breadcrumbs.
- 4crushed Thyme.
- 61 package of Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning mix.
- 7In a large skillet heat 3 T cooking oil for 10 minutes.
- 8dip chicken in egg milk mixture.
- 9roll in breadcrumb and Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning Mix mixture.
- 10add Chicken to pan and cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- 11turn occasionally to brown evenly.
- 12Drain well, add 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- 13cover tightly and cook 35 Minutes.
- 14Uncover and continue to cook 5 to 10 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 15transfer chicken to serving platter sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan and fresh chives while hot.
Browse Our Top Savory Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Ranch Milk Fried Chicken #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 248.9 mg
- Sodium 431.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix