Recipe by missy wein
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a Zesty and very juicy way to make fried chicken with a Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix Taste and a mouthwatering texture. No One can resist this after they have tasted it. Passed down through my family, It is one of our favorites. I hope you all enjoy Southern Milk fried chicken with Hidden Valley Original Seasoning mix Coating, Great for a Family dinner or Picnic Enjoy!
- 4 large meaty chicken breasts
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk, set aside
Directions See How It's Made
- remove skin from chicken breasts if desired.
- in a medium bowl beat 3 eggs and 3T of Milk set aside.
- in a shallow bowl mix breadcrumbs.
- crushed Thyme.
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning mix.
- In a large skillet heat 3 T cooking oil for 10 minutes.
- dip chicken in egg milk mixture.
- roll in breadcrumb and Hidden Valley Original Ranch seasoning Mix mixture.
- add Chicken to pan and cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- turn occasionally to brown evenly.
- Drain well, add 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- cover tightly and cook 35 Minutes.
- Uncover and continue to cook 5 to 10 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- transfer chicken to serving platter sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan and fresh chives while hot.