Recipe by Anita Harris
I've had this recipe for several years and its always a crowd pleaser. I got the recipe out of a woman's magazine.
Top Review by ms.susan
I made this a few weeks ago to accompany a luncheon menu.
It has been requested again! It gets SOOOO much better after a few hours in the fridge!
It's ADDICTIVE! :)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup chopped cashew nuts
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 3 -5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled