Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've had this recipe for several years and its always a crowd pleaser. I got the recipe out of a woman's magazine.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup chopped cashew nuts
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 3 -5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except bacon; mix well and chill for several hours.
- Just before serving sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
I made this a few weeks ago to accompany a luncheon menu.
It has been requested again! It gets SOOOO much better after a few hours in the fridge!
It's ADDICTIVE! :)
The only substitute i made was to use diced red onions instead of the green onions. It was okay, but perhaps the success of the recipe depends on the ranch dressing used...
Awww, I really enjoyed this recipe. I didn't have bacon on hand so I left it out but I did add some cucumber pieces and added some chopped red onions along with the green onions as stated. I used the Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Dressing Mix and mixed it as stated on pkg. This was a very nice salad, I served it with grilled chicken breast, boiled whole potatoes and Recipe#143122. Thanks for sharing the recipe!