Recipe by Joni Hilton
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a show-stopper main dish-- you slice it into gorgeous pinwheels. But it's also super easy and incredibly delicious!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (4 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place each chicken breast between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Stir Hidden Valley Seasoning Mix with yogurt and spinach in a small bowl. Spread over chicken and roll up, securing with wooden picks. Brush with oil.
- In a bowl, stir Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chives. Dredge chicken "logs" in this mixture to coat thoroughly. Place in a greased baking pan and bake 45 minutes.
- Five minutes before roulades are finished, prepare sauce. Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest and juice in a small sauce pan over low heat until heated through. Slice roulades to reveal pinwheel pattern, drizzle with sauce, and serve.