Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like the zesty taste of Hidden Valley Ranch, then you'll love the scrumptious taste of these cheeseburgers. You'll love even more that they are so easy to put together! This is a very easy and very tasty way to make burger night a bit different!
- 1 (1 ounce) packethidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine seasoning/salad dressing mix with beef and cheese.
- Shape into 4 patties; cook thoroughly, until meat is no longer pink in the center; (We like to grill ours, but these can also be cooked on the stovetop).
- Toast buns before serving, if desired.
made this recipe tonight.. the best burger i have ever had by far, everyone loved them. i added chopped onions to them as well- made a good addition. thank you!!!
Made these for our Labor Day dinner and really enjoyed them. So tasty, I ate mine without any condiments. I recommend breaking the hamburger apart in the bowl and sprinkling the seasoning all over so you don't have to over work the meat to mix it in (which can make it tough). I wore food prep gloves which made it even easier to cleanup after combining the ingredients. Will make again!
We prepared the burgers, froze them and then almost a week later, we cooked them on the bbq. The results are so much better. They keep their shapes. The taste was great. We loved them :) Thanks Dine & Dish :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game