Recipe by Dine & Dish
If you like the zesty taste of Hidden Valley Ranch, then you'll love the scrumptious taste of these cheeseburgers. You'll love even more that they are so easy to put together! This is a very easy and very tasty way to make burger night a bit different!
- 1 (1 ounce) packethidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine seasoning/salad dressing mix with beef and cheese.
- Shape into 4 patties; cook thoroughly, until meat is no longer pink in the center; (We like to grill ours, but these can also be cooked on the stovetop).
- Toast buns before serving, if desired.