Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lady at work brings this every year to the Christmas party...we won't let her bring anything else
- 2 loaves French bread, small,cut in half lengthwise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 cups green onions or 4 cups mushrooms or 4 cups bell peppers or 4 cups black olives or 4 cups grated cheese
- Slice bread crosswise into 1 inch fingers, leaving attached.
- Mix cream cheese and salad dressing together.
- Spread on bread.
- Pile on toppings.
- Broil until brown and bubbly.
Extremely rich and cheesy and addicting! I added sliced black olives and chopped green bell pepper then topped with cheddar cheese. Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.