Recipe by Angela Tweedy
I made this 13 years ago to take to a Thanksgiving dinner and my family has asked for it every year since. Good and easy.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- poppy seeds or parsley or nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing mix double strength (using the 1/2 mayonnaise and 1/2 cup milk).
- Blend in cream cheese with mixer.
- Gently stir in cheddar cheese.
- Form into a ball (If too soft place in freezer for a hour).
- Garnish with poppy seeds, parsley, nuts, or your choice of topping.
- Serve with crackers.