Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe posted by request.
- 15 saltine crackers
- 473.18 ml dried parsley
- 118.29 ml instant minced onion
- 29.58 ml dry dill weed
- 59.14 ml onion salt
- 59.14 ml garlic salt
- 59.14 ml onion powder
- 59.14 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml ground black pepper
- In a blender puree crackers to a fine powder.
- Add the parsley, onion and dill.
- Pulse to almost dust.
- Pour into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and store for up to 1 year in an airtight container.
- to use~ Add 1 and 1/2 heaping T's to 1 cup mayo and 1 cup buttermilk.
- Mix well and serve.
I think a nice addition to this recipe would be buttermilk powder.This is better than storebought which is full of salt & MSG
This is definitely a Hidden gem, but I would suggest a bit salty. I might try again but remove either the onion salt or garlic salt.
Wow this is very good!!! I didn't have garlic or onion salt so I just used Kosher salt. Never ever buying that expensive stuff again. Thank you so much for sharing!