- 15 saltine crackers
- 2 cups dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender puree crackers to a fine powder.
- Add the parsley, onion and dill.
- Pulse to almost dust.
- Pour into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and store for up to 1 year in an airtight container.
- to use~ Add 1 and 1/2 heaping T's to 1 cup mayo and 1 cup buttermilk.
- Mix well and serve.