Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great game day dip!! So simple to make. Only 3 ingredients.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 1 (3 ounce) package hormel real bacon bits
- In a medium size mixing bowl, Combine sour cream and ranch packet. Mix well. Then add bacon bits. You may use half of the package or the entire package depending on how much you desire. There is no right or wrong.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with corn chips.
Tasty dip but I found it abit too salty for our tastes. Also found it alittle thick. Next time I'd cut back the bacon bits & dip mix (or find low sodium version) and sub some of the sour cream with milk.