1/1 Photo of Hidden Valley Ranch and Bacon Dip
Ashley Phiffer's Note:
Great game day dip!! So simple to make. Only 3 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 1 (3 ounce) package hormel real bacon bits
- 1In a medium size mixing bowl, Combine sour cream and ranch packet. Mix well. Then add bacon bits. You may use half of the package or the entire package depending on how much you desire. There is no right or wrong.
- 2Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- 3Serve with corn chips.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Ranch and Bacon Dip
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Ranch dip